Monday, August 9, 2010

I'm Stylin'!

Well, if you know me at all, you know that probably isn't true.  Not so stylin', really more frumpy mom, but I embrace it! :D  But....at least my blog is now STYLIN' thanks to Nancy!!!  She gave me this fun little blog award.  If you want to have a good time, you should go read her post about being a stylin' mom, so funny!  She's at Crafting My World.  Thanks Nancy!


So now I am supposed to tell you 5 stylin' things about myself....why so many????  Heh!  OK, um....

1.  I'll quote Nancy here, "my style philosphy says that you can be stylish and practical at the same time (machine washability, hair styles that hide a bit of banana or cereal where the baby has grabbed my hair as we run out the door, cute low or no heel shoes, etc.)"

2.  I love a pedicure, nice sparkly toes make me happy!

3.  Accessorize!  Use super cute earrings or other accessories (these draw the eyes away from the banana in the hair).

4.  Eye cream & concealer, wonderful at hiding the dark circles under my eyes.

5.  Finally, if I can't look cute, you can be darn sure my kid will look adorable!  At least one of us will look cute and then you'll know where all my effort went. :)

Now to pass this privledge on to a few other bloggers I know:

Sam at A Latte Stampin-  Sam has a lot of fun flair in her blog and she's cute ta' boot!
Jackie Stamps for Fun- probably every reward I have ever gotten I have passed onto Jackie, she and her blog are both so great!
Stacey's Stampin Stage-  Just go and look and you'll know why I picked her. :)
Tiffany @ It's the stuff I love-   This gal makes some amazing creations, truly inspiring!
Kay over at Robin Egg Ribon- A great blog name and great stuff.

Thanks for stopping by today.  Hope you picked up a few stylish tips that will help you out there! HA! :)

 

3 comments:

Jackie W. said...

Thank you so much, Katie! You are super sweet!

Stacey Schafer said...

Thanks, dearie!

Nancy K said...

Too cute! Sounds like you are rockin' mommy-style too. I totally forgot about cute & stylish children for distraction. :) Love it!