So now I am supposed to tell you 5 stylin' things about myself....why so many???? Heh! OK, um....
1. I'll quote Nancy here, "my style philosphy says that you can be stylish and practical at the same time (machine washability, hair styles that hide a bit of banana or cereal where the baby has grabbed my hair as we run out the door, cute low or no heel shoes, etc.)"
2. I love a pedicure, nice sparkly toes make me happy!
3. Accessorize! Use super cute earrings or other accessories (these draw the eyes away from the banana in the hair).
4. Eye cream & concealer, wonderful at hiding the dark circles under my eyes.
5. Finally, if I can't look cute, you can be darn sure my kid will look adorable! At least one of us will look cute and then you'll know where all my effort went. :)
Now to pass this privledge on to a few other bloggers I know:
Sam at A Latte Stampin- Sam has a lot of fun flair in her blog and she's cute ta' boot!
Jackie Stamps for Fun- probably every reward I have ever gotten I have passed onto Jackie, she and her blog are both so great!
Stacey's Stampin Stage- Just go and look and you'll know why I picked her. :)
Tiffany @ It's the stuff I love- This gal makes some amazing creations, truly inspiring!
Kay over at Robin Egg Ribon- A great blog name and great stuff.
Thanks for stopping by today. Hope you picked up a few stylish tips that will help you out there! HA! :)