Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whooooo do you love?

Hi peeps!  How are you today?  I am quite good today, enjoying my day and accomplishments.  I am also looking forward to celebrating my 4th anniversary on Friday- whoohoo! :)  My husband and I are taking an Argosy Murder Mystery Cruise on the Puget Sound and it comes with a 5 course meal!  Sounds like a fun night to me!  I haven't done one of those type of things before, who knows, maybe I'll be the murderer!  :)  I don't know if that is how it works but I know there is some audience participation....looking forward to it.

So, with my upcoming anniversary, I know who I love, my hubby, on the forefront of my mind, but also my daughter and the rest of my family and friends.  Although this card wasn't made for my anniversary, any of those people or special occassion (it was made for a shoe box swap I did a few weeks back) I think it is appropriate for the topic don't you?  Did you notice the sentiment, "Happy thoughts make for Happy days", perfect !  So leave me a comment and tell me whoooo you love and why or what you love about my card and just maybe... I'll send one of you an owl card of your very own! :D

PS- in case you are wondering this is the new Two Step Extra Large Owl punch from the 2010-2011 SU! catty and the Play Date DSP- perfect together!

4 comments:

Betty J Schaub said...

Who do I love??? Well that's a loaded question! I love Jesus Christ because without him I wouldn't be here. I love my hubs, he nurtures and cares for me. And he is my best friend, pal and confidant. He loves me unconditionally. I love my girls. I adore my grandson, Zackary because he's my baby. We do craft together and we watch movies together and we like a lot of the same things. I love my family because they are all very giving and loving themselves. I love my dearest friend, Sue because we are gal pals. We hang out together, we do crafts together and we just like to sit and "visit" with one another for no special occassion.

Thanks and I love your card 1st because of the sentiment and 2nd because of that adorable owl! Your paper piecing is too cute. I gotta get me that Two Step Extra Large Owl punch!!!

Tib said...

You know I love the owls.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute card Katie. Love the owl and the papers! Hope you had a great time on the cruise. Happy Belated Anniversary! :o)

Anonymous said...

Such an adorable card, Katie! I adore it! I probably need to get that paper, huh?!