Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Bah Humbug!

Hey, Hey!  Back here with Loads of Cheer to share!  Wait for it....


Now you get the pun!  Yep, this naughty Santa has just had about enough of 2020.  I do love a good sense of humor and this card qualifies as "cheeky" for sure!


This card features the Loads of Cheer stamp set from Whimsy.  I stamped it and colored it with my Copics (R37, R35, R14, R39, R59, W1, W3, W5, W7, E33 and B000).  I cut my Santa out and set him aside.  Next, I stamped the Cosmic Swirl Stamp using my misti and Versamark ink.  Then I embossed it with white WOW embossing powder.  I used my Candied Apple distress oxide over the top.  I set this part aside as well. Next, I die cut the Scenic Window Die in black and mounted it on white. In the middle window I added the Cosmic Swirl background.  I placed my Santa in front and mounted him using foam tape.  Lastly, I used my Bah Humbug word die, cutting the words in red glitter paper and the shadow in black foam.  I mounted them on my card as well. 


I hope it isn't too crass for you.  I certainly think it is funny. If you don't though, that is ok, it just means it isn't meant for you. :)

Thanks for visiting and have a great day!

1 comment:

Pam said...

This card is crazy awesome and you did a fanatic job!!!