Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Boo-tiful!

Hello friends, Happy Tuesday!  My dad was in town last weekend and we went to the pumpkin patch.  It was super soggy, but fun.  And we carved them too.  Check this out:




OK, now that you have seen all the fun, let me share today's card. 


Today's card is a fun Halloween slimline.  I used the brand new Slimline Boo's Stamp Set inside my Misti. Then I colored a few of them with Copics and added shadows to the others.  See the one on the far right with a  mask on? :)  Next, I cut the panel using the Slimline Modern Embossed Frame die. Then, I die the Hello from the Hello Boo-tiful die with purple sparkly foam paper, and a bit of black behind. I stamped the sentiment from the sent on a bit of black and embossed in white using Wow Embossing Powder.  I die cut that bit using the little banner from the 4 Bar die set and put it right on top of the hello.  Then I mounted it all on black cardstock. 


Unfortunately, I think this set is currently sold out, but it will be back in stock soon and you can get notified when it is available. :)


Entering this into Simon Says Monday- Spooky. 

Hope you enjoyed this and thanks for visiting!


1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Okay, your card is cute... but did someone make a baby Yoda pumpkin!!