Monday, October 5, 2020

Fairwees

HI friends!  I got my hands on a brand new stamp set the other day that I purchased from Sweet November Stamps.  It is sooooo cute!  I paired it with some fabulous paper from Pink Paislee. 



I made this by stamping the images on white Copic friendly cardstock.  I colored them with a large assortment of Copics. I stamped the wings on vellum and used a very light color to color them so they would be see through. Next, I trimmed my DP down to slimline card size and tacked it down on a white base.  Next, I took this Terra Cotta CS (Stampin' Up) and die cut it using the Trinity Slimline Frame and Fold die for the border.  I popped it up using foam tape.  I fussy cut my images and mounted them on the base with more foam tape.  Then I decided I wanted a sentiment so I cut a small bit of Razzleberry CS (SU!) and used Wow white powder to emboss the sentiment from the Thankful For You Stamp Set. 


The adorableness absolutely slays me!  I love these cuties.  I decided to color the leaves in green so they would stand out against the DP. 


Here are a few close ups of some of the characters.  Like featuring diversity in my fairwees. 


I hope you like it!  I am entering this into The Library Challenge




>

2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is such a cute card!

Marina said...

So cute and the colourful leaves work beautifully.
Thanks for joining The Library.