Saturday, October 24, 2020

Jolly Holly Shaker

What does Sunday bring for you?  For me, Sunday brings a bit of down time this week. I had a busy work week so it is nice to have a day off.  I do have a bit of work to do today, but hopefully it won't take too long. 

Meanwhile, I have a  fun shaker for you from the latest Whimsy Release


Yep, another fun slimline card.  :)  For this one, I started with some green cardstock and used the Slimline Card Builder Die for the exterior shape and the circles in the middle.  Once I had it cut, I used the Jolly Holly Stencil to create holly on the card with distress oxides.  I came back in and added a bit of extra color and detail.  I used a gel pen to add highlights.  Behind that, I added some acetate and some foam tape to make it into a shaker.  I put this holly confetti and some beads behind it and mounted it on white. Then I used the new Slimline Vertical Sentiments by embossing it on vellum using some WOW embossing powder and mounting it.  


I hope you like it!  Thanks for visiting!


No comments: