Friday, October 23, 2020

Trinity Release

Happy Friday!  Today feels like a good day to have a new release doesn't it?!  I think so.  Welcome to the winter release for Trinity Stamps



I know you love the gnomes, and I feel lucky to be able to have fun gnome card to share with you.  I am featuring 5 new products:





Here's how I made this card.- I started by stamping and coloring my gnomes from images from the sets From Our Gnome to YoursComfort & JoyLet your Light Shine with Copics.  I used Ink on 3 Blackout Hybrid.  I used the Autumn Rainbow paper pad for some of the hats.  I added shadows to them with my Copics. I cut them all out and set them aside.  I used the new Slimline Series- Staggered Rectangles Die with this panel and some fun wintry DP.  I mounted the images on top using foam tape.  Finally, I cut the words out using the Sweet Holiday Wishes some sparkly red cardstock and mounted it. 

What do you think? Pretty cute right? 


Head to the shop for the new release.  Then join us on Instagram AND the Trinity Video Channel for your chance at two different prizes.  

Have a great weekend!