Monday, October 19, 2020

Oopsie- Dragon Christmas Cheer

Happy Monday Friends!  Today marks another Whimsy Stamps release and there are some super fun products to be had.  

Check out this cute and fun card!


Haha, it makes me giggle!  I love these dragons and the combo of elements. 

Here is how I made this one:
  • First, I stamped the image from the new Dragon Christmas Cheer set and then I colored it with my Copics (R39, R 35, R29, R14, Y13, Y15, YG25, YG67, YG11, YG17, YG06, G14). I cut it out and put it aside.  
  • I pulled out the new Tartan Paper pack and cut it using the Envelope Edger Die set.  I used the same die to cut some Red cardstock.  
  • I mounted those layers on some Kraft paper and stamped my sentiment along the bottom.  
  • Next, I die cut the Oops Word Die with some red cardstock and adhered it to the top section of the card.  
  • I came back in and added my cute dragon using some foam tape.
  • Finally, I added some red stars for good measure.  


All the new fun Whimsy Stamps are helping me build my humor filled holiday card collection. ;)

Be sure to head over to Whimsy to check out all the goodies form this month. Happy Shopping!  Oh and PS, here are some shots of some of the other new stuff from the awesome DT!



Thanks for visiting!



1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE! Love the layered panels with the scalloped edge!