Thursday, July 2, 2020

Bizzy Bees are back!

Hey there!  You remember that Paper Door kit from Whimsy from last month that sold out lickety split!?  Well it is back, all the individual elements are for sale in the Whimsy store!  Woohoo.

I wanted to share another one of my cards with you using some of those products!


This card cracks me up!  That's me there on the left and my hubby on the right... LOL

For this card I stamped and colored the Bizzy Bee stamps using Copics (BG10, W1, C7, C5, C3, C1, YR23, Y15, Y13, R29).  Then I cut them out.  Next, I mounted some of the DP from the Bizzy Bee DP pack on the white cardstock base.  On that, I stamped the sentiment and the hearts from the set.  Next, I used some yellow cardstock and die cut it with the Connected Oval Die, then mounted that on the base.  Lastly, I popped out my bees with foam tape.



I hope you like it and I hope my husband can find the humor in it. ;)

Thanks for visiting me and have fun checking out all the new goodies!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Thanks for the chuckles, this is cute!