Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Fun and Fabulous

Hey friends!  Happy Tuesday!

I have another fun card today featuring some new stamps from Whimsy Stamps.  This is just a quick post, but I couldn't wait to share. 


Isn't it so fun!?  I shared a card using the Cute and Curvy set yesterday and I LOVE this set.  Because, as I said, not all of us chica's are skinny little things and we deserve to have stamps too!  But, that isn't even the newest product here.  The newest is the lovely Fern Background Stamp.

To make this, I stared with the Fern Background and put it inside my Misti.  I inked it up with Crushed Olive, Twisted Citron and More Mustard Distress Inks.  Then I spritzed some water on it to give it this look.  Next, I stamped my images from Cute and Curvy and colored it with my Copics.  Then I cut her and her pup out and placed them on my background, which I mounted on my white base using foam tape.  Then I stamped my sentiment on yellow and added a black layer behind it.  Lastly, I added these sweet green butterflies.

I know this was a quick post, but hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting.

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

You've colored her beautifully Katie, especially her hair! Another terrific card!