Sunday, July 19, 2020

Tutu Cute!


Happy Sunday!  I was up in my crafty room yesterday and I was playing with the new Cute and Curvy Stamp Set from Whimsy Stamps.  I love this set because not all of us ladies are the skinny types.  There are a lot of skinny girl stamps, but not so many plus size and plus size is beautiful!


Don't you think I have made my case for this cute gal?  And she has spunk too, her fun outfit, pink hair and dressed up pup!

I stamped and colored my images (the dog and gal) with Copics (Y15, Y13, FV2, BV13, C9, C7, C5, C3, C1, E00, E02, RV09, RV25, RV04, RV02) and fussy cut them out.  Then I took my white base and used an edge die with a layer of black and a layer of the Rainbow Paper Pack to set up the stage. Once I put the paper down, I added my stamped images.  Then I stamped the sentiment on black with Versamark and used White Wow Embossing Powder, then I popped it up with foam tape.  Then I took some purple paper and die cut the hearts from the Puppy Paws Die Set and added them to the scene.


Oh, I forgot to mention I added some white highlights as well with my gel pen. 

I hope you think she is cute because I sure do!  I love her sassy self. 

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

She's beautiful and the pup in the fringed tutu is a cutie patootie! This is fun Katie!