Monday, July 27, 2020

A Million Hugs

Happy Monday!  I am here today to share a sweet birthday card intended for a friend. It features some of the mid-July release from Whimsy Stamps


Isn't it fun and so special.  Perfect for someone who likes to sew or quilt. 

I made this by stamping the Cross-Stitch Heart background stamp.  I put it in my misti and used distress ink to create a rainbow of color, then I stamped it.  Next, I cut it out using the Wavy Rectangle die.  I wanted to back this in black with the same shape, but the next bigger die was too big.  So I traced it on black and cut by hand.  I stamped the elements from Cross-Stitched Sentiments on the front, tacked it down to the black layer and set aside. Next, I folded my black base and trimmed a piece of DP from the Rainbow Paper Pack and adhered it.  I added my wavy stitched layers.  Finally, I added some black hearts and twine.




I hope you like it and thank you for visiting!


1 comment: