Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Congrats on your new home

Happy Tuesday!  Today I have a super cute card to share with you that is for my cousin who recently moved to a new home. 


This set from MFT is so cute and I have been chomping at the bit to use it.  I am so busy at work it took me a while. I started a new job a few months ago and have been onboarding virtually during Covid times has been challenging.  But I am thankful to have the option. 


I purchased this stamp set from Doodlebugs WA, they are local and love supporting local.  

I made this by stamping the images on white copic friendly paper and coloring them. Foor the door, I added some woodgrain with a colored pencil.  It took me quite a bit of time.  Then I fussy cut them out and added highlights with a gel pen.  Next, I die cut some grass in green paper and mounted it along the bottom of this cloud paper.  Then I die cut it using a CDD die that I still have in my collection.  I mounted my images using foam tape.  I took this cloud paper and die cut the scalloped edge shape.  Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on some yellow and mounted it.  All of this was mounted on a white base. Inside I stamped "on your new home."


Hope you like it and hope my cousin does too.  

Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Your cousin will love this adorable card! Love the happy little scene you've created Katie!