Thursday, August 13, 2020

Monster Squad

Hey there!  Just wanted to pop in today to share a cute and fun card that was inspired by a super cheesy old movie.  My hubby made me watch the movie, he recalls watching it when he was growing up.  When I told him I had never seen it, he was appalled!  FYI, it isn't a very good movie, but good for nostalgia, LOL. The movie is called Monster Squad. 

Monster Squad is really a bit more halloweeny, with Frankenstein, Dracula, the Mummy and the Creature from the Black Lagoon, but I just made it a little cuter. :)  Right, my version is cute!?!

My version features several critters from Trinity Stamps.  Specifically the sets I used here are Rare Friend Stamp & Die (Dragon), Hugs and Squishies Stamp & Die (Swamp Monster), Unbelievable Stamp and Die (Bigfoot) and Let the Good Times Roll Stamp & Die (Unicorn).  I stamped and colored them with Copics.  I used the sentiment on bright pink paper.  I used some Doodlebugs Halloween DP and a window die.  I used some sparkle pen on a few spots and some white highlights with a gel pen. 



Here's a shot where you can see some of the sparkles on the dragon wings and belly and the swamp things belly. 
Well that is all I have for you today.  I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for visiting! 







1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute are they, such a fun card Katie!