Sunday, August 2, 2020

Trinity New Release

Happy Sunday!  I hope you have been having a great weekend!  I have been enjoying the sunshine. 

On Friday, Trinity had a new release with tons of fun goodies.  I have a couple creations to share that use several.  


First up is this birthday party scene.  It was super fun to make and i love the cute girls having so much fun.  I warn you that I missed and matched a lot of products on this one, so get ready!

First, I created the living room scene with the Slimline Series Room Builder Die.  It has so many fun pieces and ways to make your scene.  I used brown for a wood flooring and white paneling with blue wallpaper, accent carpet and curtain. I used vellum for the window and check out my cool plant and wall hangings.  Inside the wall hanging frames I used a sentiment from Dir-Tea Bunny. Once I had my scene, I die cut some balloons for my bday party.  I stamped and die cut the banners from the Treetop Adventures stamp and die set and colored them with Copics. The nest image is also from this set.  Once that was done, I worked on my gals.  The young girls are from Classroom Cuties stamp and die set.  You'll noticed I paper pieced some of their clothes with Doodlebugs paper.  The Mom is from the Let's Ride Together stamp and die set.  I used the cake from Happee Birthdae set.  Finally, I stamped the sentiment from A Sentiment for (almost) Everything and die cut it using the banner from the Mini Slimline set.   Whew!  

That was a lot of work, but so worth it don't you think!?


Next up is a super easy tag by comparison, but the bold colors and message give it big impact.  I love this fun new stamp called Hang in There stamps and die.  I stamped it on rainbow DP from Doodlebugs.  I paper piced the white parts on top.  I colored in the hangar.  I put it on this bright yellow tag and tied it onto a bag with some twine for a nice encouraging gift.  I am thinking this is perfect for a candle!

Well thanks for visiting today.  I hope you enjoy these fun creations and check out the new goodies at Trinity!



No comments: