Sunday, August 23, 2020

Goosebumps!

Happy Sunday!  Thought I wish it was Saturday still.  Too bad, so sad.  ;)

Today I have another fun card to share using new Whimsy Stamps products. 



So are you ready for Halloween?  I am not, but it is fun to make some Halloween themed cards.  I am not sure Halloween will even happen this year, at least not kids trick or treating.  I can't imagine that being safe this year with all that is going on. I am sure we will find new ways to celebrate and adapt, just like we have been doing. 

Here is another look at this card. 


Here is how I made this: 

I started by stamping the image from Sugar Skull Cuties and coloring her with my Copics.  Then I used the coordinating Sugar Skull Cuties die set to cut it out.  Next, I used some sparkly purple cardstock and the Slimline Bunting Borders (the stars). I used the same purple paper to die cut the sentiment from the Chills Word Die set. I mounted it on white so it would pop.  I used the based and added a strip of black, followed by a strip of paper from the Sugar Skulls Paper Pack.  Then I mounted that sentiment on top.  I used foam to mount the girl.  Then I added the banner to the top and added some black sequins.  I am pretty happy with how it turned out.  Usually I like to build a scene, but occasionally I mix it up. 


I really like this stamp set, it is so cute!  I had a ton of fun making cards with this set.  I am sure there will be more to come. lol

I hope you like it and thanks for visiting!

No comments: