Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Boo!

Happy Wednesday!  I hope your week is moving along with the holiday at the beginning of the week.  Mine sure is and I am happy for that.

BUT...can't you believe it is September already?!  Oh man, I can't!  It poured here today in Seattle and the weather is cool, it feels like instant fall.  Fall brings many good things however, among them all things pumpkin!

Today I want to share a Halloween card with you.  This is using Top Dog Dies Pumpkin and Finishers Die Set.  This is intended to be an album, but I thought it would make the cutest card.  What do you think?  I'll be doing a tutorial on how I made this later this month on the Top Dog Dies blog, so be sure to stay tuned so you can check it out!



Thanks for stopping today.  Before you go, any spectacular Halloween costume ideas?  I always love to know how creative people are with dressing up.

:)

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love the eyelashes!

Lisa Elton said...

this just makes me smile, so cute Katie!

cm said...

Yes, fall is making its presence felt here as well...poured all day, cold and even 'frost' forecast for tonight. Time to bring out the bulky sweaters...and the fall products, especially the Halloween ones! Your jack o-lantern = too much fun!! Looking forward to your tutorial!
Hugs~c

Deepti said...

This is so cute !!

Kim Heggins said...

So fun...can you believe Halloween is just right around the corner!