Friday, September 5, 2014

For Teacher- SOUS Die Cut Challenge

Happy Friday!  So excited to have the weekend here.  We are all worn out in my house from the first week back at school!  

Speaking of being back to school, this week's Stuck on U Sketches Die Cutting Challenge is....

Class is in!



anything school or class related…school, college, pre-k, cooking class, dance class, etc…

So I decided to make a card for my daughter's first grade teacher.  My daughter wrote a sweet little note inside and gave it to her teacher on the first day. :)



The card features the hello die from PTI.  I stamped teacher using a Hero Arts alphabet set.  Finally, the sweet felt apple is from Pebbles Inc.  I love the bright green paper that picks up the brightness of the apple's leaf, so very fun!

I hope you will come and play with us for this week's challenge, we always love seeing your amazing entries.  Be sure to head on over to SOUS to check out he other fabulous DT creations and the prizes.

Enjoy your weekend!

8 comments:

PaperCutsForU said...

This is precious that your daughter gave her teacher a card. Perfect!

Tracey McNeely said...

This is just too sweet Katie!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

Such a cool design!!!

Helen Gullett said...

Katie, this is cute card! I love that ticket as frame and cute felt apple :)

Rosie said...

That felt apple is super cool, lovely card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Love, love, love the apple face!!! You are so talented Katie!!!!!

Deepti said...

Awwww such a sweet teacher card !!

cm said...

How adorable is this card! Being a teacher myself, I can guarantee that this sweet card, with a note from your precious daughter, brought a smile to her face! She'll definitely treasure this! That apple...tooooo cute!
Hugs~c