Monday, September 29, 2014

Coffee Lovers Blog Hop

Hello and happy Monday!  You know the best and ONLY way to start off a Monday is with Coffee! I myself will be drinking an iced black and white mocha.  What about you?  What is your coffee drink of choice?  I don't really prefer hot coffee, the colder the better. 

So onto this fabulous hop put together by Amy Tsuruta and Chiatali.  There are HUGE amounts of prizes.  But first, here are two cards that I made for this hop:


I made this with a new Simon Says Stamp Coffee set.   I used some Allison Kreft paper and some Smash Washi tape.   I used my MME enamel dots and glossy accents in the heart.  I love the colors and the final look.  

Second, I made this card with one of Sweet Stamp Shop's new release Coffee Town.  I colored this sweet coffee shop using my SU! markers and again used glossy accents for the windows.  The DP is from Bo Bunny, I love the soft pastels.  I used my Lawn Fawn journal card for the white backdrop and hearts (also covered with glossy accents) and the blue twine from Timeless Twine.  


OK, onto the details.  You have until 11:59 pm tonight to link up to the hop to be eligible to win a prize.  They are FABULOUS so it is totally worth it.  Check this out:



Enjoy your morning coffee AND this fabulous blog hop!  Be sure to head on over to Chaitali's blog to join in!


20 comments:

Lynn said...

Ha...love the sentiment...love it! want it! need it! Perfection. Adorable card Katie.

tonyamaries said...

These are both great Katie! I love color combos and the washi on the first one too! ;) I like my coffee hot most of the time, even in the summer. Although have you tried a caramel ribbon crunch frap from Starbucks. It is to die for.

Tracey McNeely said...

Both cards are awesome! Love those fabulous papers! xoxo

Virginia L. said...

I love how you used the coffee image and pattern paper, Katie! What a lovely design!!

Deepti said...

Sweet cards :) I love the paper pieced coffee cup !

Chrissy Larson said...

OMG!! LOVE that cup! Both cards are so pretty!

mauihumv@gmail.com said...

Great cards...love them both!!

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

both cards are great...the second has fantastic color!

Amber Sheaves said...

Oh, I just love that first card! So cool. That was one of my frst washi tapes and I never use it. In fact I just gave it to my 4-year-old this morning. I think I need to go sneak it out of desk now!

Stacey Schafer said...

totally cute cards, Katie!

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous cards Katie, Both are fabulous !! :-)





Luv Lols x x x entry No 55

Beth H. said...

These are both great cards! Love your use of colors and patterns!

Yainea said...

Great cards!! Love the color combos and layouts, so fun!

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow these are super sweet ;-)

~amy~ said...

wahooooooooo...that first card is now happy to be in my home! I love the colors and the washi :) The enamel dots are perfect!

Hey, I recognize your second card...it's soooo sweet! awesome colors!

I love both of your cards Katie!

Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

MariLynn said...

Great cards. I especially love the colors on your second one.

Rubeena I. said...

sweet!

Anonymous said...

Katie-- I love the colors and composition of the first card. Love it and want it!!! Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks-- you are going to Amy's right???? xo

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute cards Katie. Love the paper-pieced mug with the steam. The colors look great. Fun chevron paper on the second.

cm said...

Two delights here and yep, you've showcased the importance of coffee wonderfully! The coffee shoppe: charming and inviting! If I could afford it, I'd own a coffee shoppe...on the 'dream' list!
Hugs~c