Saturday, April 23, 2016

Happy Birthday Laura!

Today is a good day because is is Laura's Birthday and we are having Birthday Buddies Blog Hop!



Laura is such a sweet gal, I love it when I get to spend time with her.  Here is the card I made for her to wish her a Happy Birthday!


Love this cute little monkey and pineapple from Waffle Flower.  EEK!  Cuteness!  I colored this sweet image in with my Copics and added on the cute little bow.  It was perfectly paired with this paper from We are Memory Keepers called It Factor.  I recently picked it up at a big cafty garage sale- yeah!  I am not really big on the pineapple trend right now, but this combo was too perfect to resist.  :)  I stamped the sentiment from Impress and used a Lawn Fawn speech bubble.  It is all mounted on this SU! Saffron Cardstock. 

Here is the hop list:

Katie <>
Happiest of you sweet Laura! I hope you have the best day possible!
Entering this into:
Time Out Challenge- Celebration

11 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

Toooo tooooo CUTE!!!!!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Super fun card - love the circles and of course, the cute monkey!

SugarGem said...

It's Willy! So cute!!!!

~amy~ said...

Soooo fun!!!!!!!!

Toni said...

Monkey monkey! Love this!

Laura Norris said...

Cuteness is right!! This little guy is so adorable! Thank you Katie - I love it!

tonyamaries said...

This is adorable Katie! Pineapple and all! ;)

Lisa Lara said...

oh this makes me smile Katie!

Lisa Elton said...

The mix of patterns in the background are fun! Cute little monkey too!!

kittykat3308 said...

Happy Birthday Laura - Your card is adorable

Kathleen

Unknown said...

LOVE this and the background paper is SO awesome. Score!! Wish I could have gone to the scrappy flea market with you all. And I will miss you something fierce on the 30th. I hope you are off to a better week than last!! Hugs!