Wednesday, April 27, 2016

TPD Wednesday- Mums!

Hi there!  Happy Wednesday!

Today I have a fun card t share with you!  I made it for the March TPD Challenge (but was too slow to link up- doh!).  So I'll still share since it is so bright and cheery!


I used Seed Packet Flowers for this card.  I was looking at these flowers and thy look just like Mum's to me (see below), so that is what I modeled them after.  I used my SU! markers to color direct to the stamp and then stamp the image.  Then I cut them out with my Lawn Fawn Circle die.  I used the SU! Circle Card Thinlits Die set to cut my cardstock and the DP is Lawn Fawn Designer Papers- LOVING LF Perfectly Plaid!  The sentiment is a pre-printed tag that I just slapped on the front. The brightness makes me happy. 


I hope you enjoyed this card today and thank you so much for stopping!  Please head on over to Two Paper Divas to check out all the fun over there. 

Entering this into:

3 comments:

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE LOVE that PRETTY Plaid!!!!!!!!! Sweet design, lovely card!!

Lisa Elton said...

It is bright and cheery and I love those sweet orange blooms!!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these colors! You have done some amazing cards with this stamp set and this is another!