Saturday, April 2, 2016

TPD Saturday

Happy Saturday to all of you.  I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  I think this card will help inspire you to do so....



Love this sentiment from Two Paper Divas Life's Little Sayings set.  It reads, "Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful."  This card is an attempt at mixed media.  I used some dies from Memory Box and SU!, stencils from TCP and Tim Holtz along with Gelotas to make up this card.  The final touch is some of those bling that look like water drops.  

Thanks for stopping today and be sure to head on over to Two Paper Divas to check out this set and other great sets!

Thanks for stopping!

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Katie, this is beautiful....love all the details!

Lisa Elton said...

Such an artsy card Katie, terrific design!! Love the sentiment too. Hope you had a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Love mixed media and this is beautiful! Thanks for sharing the details!

Waving My Wand said...

Oooh, this is gorgeous, girlfriend! I'm not the best at mixed media so I really appreciate good work when I see it!