Wednesday, April 6, 2016

TPD Wednesay

Howdy friends!  Happy Wednesday to you!

Have you seen the new April release for Two Paper Divas?  Well you should, because it is fun!  I have a card to share with you today featuring two of those new sets.  


The Balloons are from the new Dream Big set and the balloons are from the Feel Better set.  I stamped the sentiment on a die cut from SU!  I stamped the balloons and colored them with my Copics.  They pair perfectly with DP from Doodlebug Designs.  So bright and festive for a birthday right?




Thanks for stopping by today!

5 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

Katie this is such a sweet card, love the colours and background!

Unknown said...

Great, bright card and I love that you combined 2 sets! Perfect!

Lisa Elton said...

Oh what a delight, this is such a happy card!

wienerhoneymooners said...

SUPER SPECTACULAR~~~!!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card Katie! Who wouldn't be happy to get this. Melissa