Wednesday, April 13, 2016

TPD Wednesday- Get Well

Welcome to this week's edition of Two Paper Divas Wednesday.  I have a fun card to share with you today featuring one of their newly released set called Feel Better.  This set is so fun and versatile.  Case in point- 


Those bandaids are just the sweetest little things.  What could be more perfect than adding an enamel heart onto it.  Paired with this fun BasicGrey paper, SU! Cardstock, flowers and ribbon it is bound to perk anyone up.  Who could resist those colors?!  No one!

This card is making me feel better as we speak as I was home sick yesterday.  I am not feeling 100% but the healing vibes sure are making me feel better. 

I hope you will head on over to TPD blog to check out DT Wednesday!


4 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

So pretty and would make anyone feel better!

Lisa Elton said...

Layers of prettiness Katie!!

wienerhoneymooners said...

LOVE your colors choices!!!!

Unknown said...

Bright and cheery...who wouldn't like this get well/feel better card. Fun!