Sunday, April 10, 2016

Sunday Stamps- 124

Hello Friends and Happy Sunday!  Sunday Stamps is here with a fun sketch. 


Here is my take on this week's sketch. 


I had tons of fun making this.  I love the hamster and wheel in this Lawn Fawn Set.  I used the corresponding dies and the Lawn Fawn circle dies. The SU! cardstock is one of my fave colors, Costal Cabana.  I used my Copics to add color.  Here is a close up of the hamster, she has a little flower tucked behind her ear.    


That's all today.  Please head on over to Sunday Stamps to see what the DT has come up with. 

Thanks for stopping!

12 comments:

~amy~ said...

seriously CUTE
Happy Sunday!

SugarGem said...

Eek so cute! Love that sketch too

Lisa Elton said...

Love the background for this cute little fella! Great card Katie!

Jinny Newlin said...

Eeek! How cute is this? Awww... You're making wish we owned a little critter again. Love that scrumptious, chevron print!

wienerhoneymooners said...

ADORE this!!!

Leena Girsa said...

Katie, this is such a sweet card...I love the little pun! My 9-year old would be all over it...he's big into puns lately! Such a fun take on the sketch!

Susi said...

Fab choice of DP to show off your main image. Shows off your amazing colouring skills!

Unknown said...

Katie...this is super cute. I received this stamp set for my birthday last week from a friend who just knew "I had to have it." So funny seeing you have it as well...small world!

Monika Reeck said...

Hallo Katie
uuh aaah I loveee this cute image
and your card really really cuuuuutee Katie
that DP with chevron is adorable and your cardbase is perfect
lovely DT card teammate
see you around
hugs
Monika (Sunday Stamps teammate)

Annette Elliott said...

Katie, I wheelie like this! Such an adorable card, with such bright and fun colors! Great job my friend!

Claire Broadwater said...

Katie, this is so FUN!!!!! I love all the bright colors and those chevrons are awesome! I "Wheelie" like this card! XX

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so sweet!