Monday, April 4, 2016

Neon Nicknacks

Saw the new challenge over at the Curtain Call the other day and had to create something to join the fun!  This is just so playful!




Here is my take on the challenge.  



I used my Impress heart and sentiment.  I colored each facet of this heart gem a different neon color and love the outcome.  I stamped the sentiment in white on black to make it pop!  The most fun, is the re-purposed Easter grass i used behind the heart, it was just the right shade of pink.  Darn that stuff has so much static tho! I am sure it will be on my carpet, socks, coat, anything it can stick to for days... LOL!  I added the bright green Doodlebug enamel dots for a final touch of flair. 

I hope you like and thanks for stopping today!

8 comments:

Annette Allen said...

aww this is awesome.. totally love this

Lynn said...

So cool Katie! I love the way you used the Easter grass...and your neon coloring is awesome. Thanks so much for playing with us at Curtain Call!

Marisa said...

Great heart and love the iridescent strips! Thanks for joining us at The Curtain Call.

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is so pretty and fun! Fabulous take on the inspiration photo!

Patti said...

Sweet as it can be! I love the addition of the Easter Grass! brilliant : )

Patti

maria f. said...

Groovy noodles!!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Fantastic card Katie. Love the multicolored heart... and the repurposed grass is just perfect behind the image. Thank you for playing along with us at the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge.

ElizStewart said...

The Easter gras is brilliant! The lime green dots perfect! I really love this heart in neon!!! Love!