Friday, November 6, 2020

CLC Fall/Winter Hop 2020

Happy Friday!  Today is the first day of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Fall/Winter Hop.  I am always excited for the hop and ready for a nap when it is over.  LOL.  


Here is my very first card for the hop. 


I made this using Super Sponsor Pink and Main Happy Fall set and the Christmouse and paired them together to make this fun scene.  The mouse is perfect on top of the bear and I used the owl hat on the mouse's head.  I colored them with Copics.  For the background I used a piece of white paper and stamped the tree and colored it with Copics.  Then I masked off the tree and used my Blending Buddy from Trinity Stamps and Tumbled Glass Distress Oxide to color it.  Next, I stamped the sentiment and mounted my critters on the panel with foam tape.  I mounted that layer on top of Be Merry Paper, which I then mounted on a white base.  Lastly, I added some embellishments from Super Sponsor Twiddler's Nook and am showcasing them in one of her cute embellishment trays. 


I hope you think it is a cute as I do.  I think together these character's make an adorable pair. I had so much fun making it. 



Have fun with the hop!  


26 comments:

Maria said...

Super cute card!!!

2amscrapper said...

cute card thanks for the freebie and being a super sponsor

I'd Rather Be Scrapbooking said...

This is so ADORABLE! Thanks for sharing and being a super sponsor for this coffee fueled blog hop!

Billie A said...

Cute card and fun scene and images.

Lisa Elton said...

This is adorable Katie, love the colors!

Anonymous said...

Marisela Delgado said: Such a wonderful card! So cute! mariandmonsterd@yahoo.com

~amy~ said...

so super CUTE.

Stacy Sheldon said...

I love how much depth you gave these critters with your coloring :)

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so adorable!

Michele K. Henderson said...

I love your bright and colorful card! So glad that you are a part of this year's Coffee Lovers Blog Hop!

cebelica said...

I like how bright and positive this is. Well done! xx

Becca Yahrling said...

This is absolutely darling and what gorgeous colors and coloring.

Cindy Holmes said...

AWWWWWWW your card is just so precious! I so love the brightness of colors too! And I also love your coloring skills too!

Denise Bryant said...

Sweet images on your card! So cute!

mamawcindy said...

So cute, Love the image and the colors.

Sheryl said...

Super cute!

Helen Gullett said...

Such an adorable card! Love it, Katie!

Lisa said...

Adorable! And love the colors!

Cindy C. said...

So very cute!! Thanks for the inspiration!

Dawn S. said...

Such a cute card!

A.Rose said...

Great way you pulled out the colors of the patterned paper to color the images!

LIZARD said...

Katie, a fantastically cute scene in the woods! Adorbs!!!!😍 I would love to go on a hike in the forrest and see this pair!

LIZARD said...

Super cute card Katie! I enjoyed seeing the mouse atop the cute bear! Holding that mug oh so carefully atop his pals head! Such a cute scene!!!

Craftyhairlady said...

Such a cute card! Thank you so much for your inspiration and for being a sponsor.

Kim Klinkovsky.My Kraft Kloset said...

Just darling! Great characters and design. Thanks for the inspiration!

Helen F. said...

So so cute!