Sunday, November 1, 2020

Light it up!

Happy Sunday!  I can't believe we are suddenly into November.  How did that happen? 

Today, Whimsy had another fun release and I wanted to share a fun card with you. 


This card features some stamps from last month's release Christmas Cheer set.  I love these cute dragons, so freaking adorable!  I colored my dragon in blue and purple for a fun combo.  It was inspired by the new Blurry Flurries designer paper which has these colors and some lovely elegant snowflakes.  Additionally from last month, you'll notice the Slimline Scenic Window die, I used a teal cardstock to cut this.  Behind that I layered the DP and stamped my sentiments in the top and bottom window.  Around the edges, I stamped snowflakes from the Winter Sports stamp set and embossed them with White from Wow Embossing Poser.  Then I mounted it and mounted my dragon on top.  Then I added some purple snowflakes from the Elegant Snowflakes and Border die set and added some embellishments that were the perfect match. 


 I love the colors, it is such a fun change of pace.  I feel like I am leaning towards other colors rather than traditional Christmas reds and greens this year. 


Oh and also, the sentiment cracks me up.  

Thanks for visiting, I hope you like it!




1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

How cute is he!! This is such a fun card Katie. Definitely merry and bright!