Sunday, November 22, 2020

Tags and More Tags

Happy Sunday!  Yesterday, I went to work making tags for all my families Christmas gifts as I will be giving them to my Father over Thanksgiving to take to them.  I had a lot of work to do. 


These all took me about 6 hours. No two the same, although a few are similar style.  


This first one has a  Whimsy Stamps tag, a MFT image colored with Copics and an Impression Obsession die for the holly. 
This one is inspired by Lisa G with her holly and traditional colors here


These cute gnomies are from Simon Says Stamp.  The DP is recollections and Sunny Studio.  I used a Crafter's Companion tag with some ribbon, twine and a few jingle bells. These are inspired by Michelle Short's tag here


This one features some DP scraps I had in my stash, an MFT die, and I used a SugarPea Designs image (retired) and some ribbon. Inspired by the masculine tags here


How cute is this little one?!  I used a Neat and Tangled Image, a SugarPea Designs die for the circle with Doodlebugs paper and a Lawn Fawn frame die.
This one is inspired by Tracy McNeely's tag and the shape here.


This one is for my niece, who is a tween with her face in her phone a lot.  The phone die and selfie are from Whimsy Stamps, the bear is from MFT and the paper from Doodlebugs.  This one is inspired by Carol Mayne's tag and the colors here


Another SugarPea Designs Die for this cute lantern in red and the DP is LawnFawn.  The image is from MFT (retired I believe) and I used some silver twine and added a silver snowflake charm. Inspired by the shaped tags here


These two cuties are maybe my fave...maybe They feature Ellen Hutson images, One uses a tag from Lawn Fawn, and the other from Crafter's Companion.  I added a sticker hat on my T-Rex. These are inspired by the tags featuring Ellen Hutson here since these feature their stamps.  


Rudolph in tandem!  The reindeer and wood frame die are both from Poppy Stamps.  I colored them with some Copics and a blending brush.  Of course, the nose is fuzzy and red. The paper is American Crafts (right) and Pinkfresh Studio (left).  I added twine and a bow to the left one and a holly brad and yarn to the 7right. Inspired by Tenia's reindeer on day 6!


This one is for my Sister-In-Law who loves unicorns.  The image is from Your Next Stamp, colored with Copics. The Paper is Doodlebugs and cut with a Crafter's Companion die.  This one is inspired by Hussena's pink tag here


Next up is a fun Mama Elephant Yeti!  Yay for Yeti!  Colored with Copics on a pre-cut die shape.  I added a hugs sentiment die from MFT and some fun gingham ribbon.  This one is inspired by the tapered bottom tags here


This guy is a Richard Garay image, Copic colored.  The dies and embellishments are from Trinity Stamps.  The DP is Pinkfresh Studios.  Inspired by the long tags here


Last but not least is this fun Cocoa mug from MFT.  I colored it and mounted it on a Lawn Fawn Star, which is mounted on a Doodlebugs DP cut with a SugarPea Die.  The ribbon is SU! and I used some fun twine and sequin ribbon. Inspired by the coffee tags here



Most years I don't make tags, but not being with family this year, I want to tag my gifts, so why not.  And, it allows me to play in the 25 days of Christmas Tags Challenge over on my friend Tracey McNeely's blog, which is super fun. 


That's enough for one day I think!  I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for visiting!

Featuring products from:
Your Next Stamp
Lawn Fawn
Richard Garay
Mama Elephant
Poppy Stamps
Crafters Companion
Pinkfresh Studio
Neat & Tangled
Simon Says Stamps


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

WOWZA Katie, these are all just as cute as they can be! It's hard to pick a favorite, but the bear in the lantern has me smitten!

Lindsey said...

Holy moly! These are amazing! I had to stop and study each one, taking in all the fantastic details. I cannot believe you were able to pump all of these out in 6 hours. I smiled extra reading the comment about your tween niece's tag, and I loved the bear in the lanterna your reindeer tags.