Thursday, November 5, 2020

Seasonal Slimline

Happy Thursday!  I have a lovely Whimsy card for you today. 

This card was super easy to make and has such a big wow factor. 



I started by die cutting the Slimline Postage Die in black cardstock.  Once I had it done, I traced the squares on the white backdrop base.  Then I masked them off and used distress inks to color the background, one for each season.  Then I die cut the Tree Assortment Die in white paper.  I used distress inks to color the ground portion.  I mounted the trees on the base.  After that, I used foam tape to mount the postage die.  Then I used the glue dots and embellishments to further create each season. 


It is such a pretty creation and I love how each season is captured.  I am not sure when I will give this card, maybe just as a happy hello some time.  But I think and hope that whomever gets it will love it. 

Thanks for visiting and hop you have a great Thursday. 






1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh, I like this Katie! The season in each frame are adorable!