Monday, November 9, 2020

Older than Dirt!

Happy Whimsy Release!  Today we have another batch of amazing products for you.  My personal fave, however, is the one and only Wonky Donkey!  Seriously, this guy cracks me up.  

When I made this card, I was envisioning pin the tail on the donkey, but I don't have his rear end, only his face, lol.  but I made it work anyway. 



I made this by stamping and coloring my Wonky Donkey with Copics.  Not sure if you can tell, but I gave his teeth a little yellow tint, lol.  I cut it out and put it aside.  Then I used a series of circle dies to create a bullseye with red and white paper. I used foam tape to mount it on the target.  Next, I used the the Celebrations paper pack (which unfortunately is sold out) and my Envelope Edger Die to create two pieces of the DP that come together in the middle.  Then, I used the Slimline Bunting Border in black and primary colors (matching the paper, to create my banner.  I mounted it on the top layer.  Then I added my funny Donkey.  Lastly, I stamped and embossed the sentiment on black paper, with white embossing powder.  


I love this card, it is so funny and funky!  Perfect for a friend or family member who has a good sense of humor.  I hope you like it!

Thanks for visiting and check out the new release!  Here are some other amazing creations: 










1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my gosh, he's a HOOT!! What a FUN card Katie, so bright and cheerful!