Thursday, November 19, 2020

Winter Fairies!- Whimsy Release

Happy almost Friday, best day of the workweek!  I have another fun card for you with Whimsy Stamps latest release. 



If you haven't yet met Fairy Grace, she was released earlier this month and is so cute.  I colored her with my pale colored Copics to make this sweet look, cut her out and set her aside.  Next, I used the Blurry Flurries DP, which is so lovely, it inspired my colors, for the backdrop.  I cut it out using the Wavy Pierced Rectangle die set.  What is brand new here, is this super fun Twinkle Scribble die that  I cut this is this light peach color.  I mounted that on the DP, and popped out my fairy on top of that with foam tape.  Then I stamped my sentiment, cut it out and mounted it.  I added some lovely sequins for a nice finishing touch.  


I realize, I neglected to share my card featuring Fairy Sweet, so why not put these together.  Fairy Sweet is also from the November release and so cute.  I know I am a broken record, but I love the diversity in these stamps, it makes me happy. 


For this card, I started again by stamping and coloring my image.  Ms. Sweet has a bit more blues and greens in her palette.  I cut her and her cute fur seal buddy out and set them aside.  Next, I cut a bit of blue cardstock for my background.  I used my distress ink to add some purple around the edges.  Next, I die cut this awesome Elegant Snowflake and Border Die in some sparkly white cardstock.  I tacked it down and added some more purple around the to edge with my blending brush so it was consistent with my blue.  I mounted this layer on some light purple cardstock as my base.  Next, I stamped the sentiment using purple ink, it is from the Frosty Wishes Stamp set.  Then I came back in and added my images using foam tape.  I added some additional sequins and snowflakes for some extra flair. 



Aren't they just too cute?!  They really make my heart melt (the sentiment fits perfectly). 

Here are some more awesome projects and products you can expect to see. 



I hope you enjoy this release and check it out at Whimsy!  

Entering both Cards into Simon Says Monday Challenge - Happy Holidays. 


2 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

These are both adorable Katie!

cebelica said...

Wow, these are magical. Love them! xx