Thursday, November 26, 2020

Fall Fun

Happy Thanksgiving!  I wanted to share an fall card with you because it seems appropriate for today. This card features Whimsy Stamps products. 


Isn't he cute!?  He is getting ready for Turkey Day desert which features Salted Caramel Apple Crumble!  YUM!  Actually, we really are having that today, it is going to be delicious!


I made this one by starting with my image from the Bundles of Hugs stamp set (which may have just gone out of stock).  I colored him with Copics, cut him out and set him aside.  I stamped other apples and leaves and colored them too.  I distress ink on the backdrop to make the blue sky.  On that I placed some clouds from the Up in the Couds die set.  I die cut some green grass from the Grass and Cloud Edger set and the brown fence from the Kinetic Curved Hills and added extra distress ink for a little more pop in color.  I placed my squirrel and apples and leaves around the scene. 



Pretty cute right?  I like it and hope you do too.  Also hoping you have a super happy Turkey day if you celebrate!








1 comment:

Lisa Elton said...

Oh my goodness, what a darling scene! This is delightful!