Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Hello Pumpkin- CLC Hop Day 5

Happy Tuesday- Welcome to day 5 of the Coffee Loving Cardmakers Bloghop.  Today's post features products from Super Sponsors Waffle Flower, Wow Embossing Powder, and Ellen Hutson. 


For this card, I started by stamping my images from Waffle Flower's Hello Pumpkin set on Copic Friendly paper and coloring them.  After that I fussy cut them all out and set them aside.  I stamped this Diamond Background Stamp from the Stamp Market using my Misti.  I stamped my sentiment on with Versamark and then used my WOW Embossing Powder Oasis.  I mounted that onto some Navy cardstock.  Then I used glue and foam tape to tack down my images on the white later.  I love how the pop against the pattern and lack of color.  My final touches were to add some twine and some glossy accents on the eyes. 


I do adore these cute mice, they are so sweet.  What do you think of how I colored my leaves?  Do you think they look like real fall leaves? 



I hope you like it and big thanks for visiting!  Happy hopping. 




5 comments:

Andrea W said...

Really cute! I love the sweet mice and the added twine.

Lisa Elton said...

I like their little glasses, this is cute!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh this is super cute, love these little critters.

Billie A said...

LOVE your card. Darling images and coloring and love the twine spread out.

Lisa said...

This is so adorable! And beautiful coloring!