Saturday, November 7, 2020

CLC Hop Day 2

Welcome back to Day 2 of the CLC hop!  Today I have another fun which is an adorable shaker card!  I can't tell you how fun and cute I think this is, because...um... dragons!  This card features products from Super Sponsors Doodlebugs WATrinity Stamps and Ellen Hutson.


Here is my fun card:



Here is how I made this.  First, I started by stamping the Dragon images from LF Little Dragon and LF Winter Dragon (from Doodlebugs).  I colored them with Copics.  I cut them out and set them aside.  Then I used a Gina Marie Die for the scalloped frame.  On that I used my Trinity Blending Buddy and Tumbled Glass and Broken China to create the background.  On top of that, I used the Snowfall Layering Stencil with the new Ink on 3 Shark Tooth White Ink


Next, I used the Stitched Mug Die (also from Doodlebugs) with some fun bright DP.  I used sliver for the Spoon and added a layer of acetate.  Behind the acetate, I used Trinity Embellishments.  I colored my marshmallow to add a little toasty feel.  I mounted it all on the blue layer, which I mounted on the base and stamped the sentiment.  I added the fire embellishment and mounted my dragons with foam tape.  I used a sparkle pen on one of my dragons and just to the belly and wings of the other.  All the other supplies are from Ellen's



I hope you like this card, I think it is fun and may just give it to my kiddo who loves dragons.  So head on over to the hop and have some fun.

7 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This is so much fun Katie, what a delightful card!

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So adorable!

Billie A said...

Cute shaker. Fun card.

Helen Gullett said...

Super sweet shaker card.

Lisa said...

Adorable! Love this!

Becca Yahrling said...

Love this super fun shaker!!

Lisa :) said...

This is such a great card!!