Thursday, November 12, 2020

Each Otter- CLC Hop Day 7

Tomorrow is the last day of the Coffee Hop. Have you entered yet? Every year I try to post a card every single day.  So far so good as today is my 7th card. Today I am featuring Super Sponsor Whimsy Stamps.



This set.. seriously, Whimsy, you had me at otter.  These critters are so darn cute!   Side Note- break my heart this set just retired, but there is another super cute set called Birthday Otters that is not yet retired, get it while you can!  


Anyhoo, for this one, I stamped and colored the images with Copics. Sometimes otters are a bit more gray and sometimes more brown, so I colored them both ways.  The otter in the middle is laying over some water created with a stencil, distress Ink and a blending brush. For the other two windows, I used paper from the Calico paper pack.  The frame, cut in kraft paper, is the Slimline Scenic Window Die.  That is all mounted on a white base.  The otters are then mounted with foam tape.  I made my own little banner for the sentiment.   Lastly, I combined two kinds of flower embellishment as the finishing touch. 


Don't you just want to cuddle them?  I do.  



 Thanks for checking out my fun card.  I hope you like it!  

3 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

How sweet are they! This is adorable Katie!

Billie A said...

Cute card. cute images.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

This is so cute